Frequently asked questions –
- * Q ~ Are you open every day? A ~ We aim to be open 7 days a week during peak season. Peak picking season is from November – April. Sometimes poor weather conditions for ripening fruit, being picked out, or washed out or extreme heat might effect our days of opening – we will keep you updated on our front page
- We open 9:30am – 5pm** *(with last entry to U-pick at 4:30pm) **unless picked out or wet or extreme heat weather, we will notify via our front page if closed early
- * Q ~ what are the prices? A ~ Current prices can be found on the pick your own page
- PLEASE NOTE- we accept credit/debit card payments only. No cash is kept on premises.
- * Q ~ Can we bring our own tubs? A ~ We supply tubs in sizes 250gm for kids, 500gm for adults or 1kg to upsize. As per our pricing, each person is allocated a pre paid amount, we are more than happy for you to bring back and reuse our tubs for your allocated amount to pick
- We have an Ice Cream bar on site where you can purchase Ice cream and cold drinks, along with a space for you to sit down and enjoy your freshly picked strawberries!
*please note this is not a cafe’ and we do not provide a lunch menu.
- We are unable to allow pets at the farm, in the fields, sit down area or in the shed due to OH&S protocols.
- No general bookings required, we have plenty of space and plenty of strawberries!
- We do take bookings for large kinder or school groups and this can include a little educational talk also. If you would like to make a booking, please contact us via the contact us page
- We advise you to wear suitable footwear for a working farm. We do also have shoe covers provided.
- There is no shade in the picking areas so please remember your sun protection.
- We we hope you enjoy the experience and we look forward to seeing you!