Frequently asked questions –
- * Q ~ Are you open every day? A ~ We aim to be open 7 days a week during peak season. Peak picking season is from November – April. Sometimes poor weather conditions for ripening fruit, being picked out, or washed out or extreme heat might effect our days of opening – we will keep you updated here
- We open 9:30am – 5pm** *(with last entry to U-pick at 4:30pm) **unless picked out or wet or extreme heat weather, we will notify via here if closed early
- * Q ~ what are the prices? A ~ our operating system is pay & pick – (pay for your pre weighted punnet upon entry to the picking area for you to fill) prices can be found on the pick your own page. Each person who enters the picking field must purchase a punnet (children under 3 are free)
- * Q ~ Can I bring my tub or basket to use for picking? A ~ No. We operate as pay then pick, not pick then weigh. You will be provided with your punnet upon entry to the picking area. We have 3 tub sizes available – 250gm, 500gm and 1kg. Please see our pick your own page for more details.
- We have a coffee cart on site where you can purchase coffee or ice cream, along with a space for you to sit down and enjoy your freshly picked strawberries!
*please note this is not a cafe’ and we do not provide a lunch menu.
- We are unable to allow pets at the farm, in the fields, sit down area or in the shed due to OH&S protocols.
- No bookings required, we have plenty of space and plenty of strawberries!
- We advise you to wear suitable footwear for a working farm. We do have shoe covers provided.
- There is no shade in the picking areas so please remember your sun protection.
- We we hope you enjoy the experience and we look forward to seeing you!